Monday, August 30, 2010

Just a minor note.

I just wanted to let folks know that if they are curious, I will be posting up my code in the form of zip files with the Java code inside. This isn't really for any major reason other than i want to share what I've learned and potentially help others in their quest to learn Java. I'd also like to have people respond with suggestions and everything on how I've wrote my program if it's an outdated style of programming or if there is any quicker methods to writing something I'd love to hear from you individuals out there.

There isn't any date yet where I'll start posting, but maybe tomorrow, maybe Wednesday, who knows. If someone knows of a way to post the code on a site without zipping it up let me know as well, I'm sure there are sites out there but I'm not currently concerned really with that but rather learning Java!

No comments:

Post a Comment