Thursday, September 2, 2010

And so it begins again.

So there I was, broken and defeated by a rather disapointing chapter of what I thought would be my tutorial into a life of programming. I sat there pondering my path forward, then there was a glimmer of light at the end of an otherwise dreary tunnel. Walking forward I get closer to the light.

On the other side of the tunnel there was nothing to come out of my mouth other than one thing I had on my mind. What came out of my mouth was nothing but mind blowing to myself. This is what came out:


Now I know, this isn't a huge step forward, but it is a step in the right direction I feel. Not the most complex app out there but it was deployed to my Droid and it works perfectly fine which made me happy. This new book is quite a bit more trying than the previous book, it assumes you know a lot about Java (which as you might recall from my last post, I only know basics).  If its a struggle I have to face, then I shall.

Heres to hoping more apps will be pushed from my keyboard into my Droid and onto other users in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment